PO: Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear

Honestly, how often do you actually listen to the shitty live recordings or old demos? no point in having that kind of stuff on your computer. On the say anything topic, I love Is A Real Boy, didn't really like their last two albums, but the leak of this one was good enough to spend my shopradiocast credit on.

Honestly, how often do you actually listen to the shitty live recordings or old demos? no point in having that kind of stuff on your computer. On the say anything topic, I love Is A Real Boy, didn't really like their last two albums, but the leak of this one was good enough to spend my shopradiocast credit on.

The old demos especially the florida, and dorm room demos sound fantastic, and 90% the live stuff I have sounds like it was recorded professionally, so quite easily actually

Shit, son. You must have a lot of live recordings. I don't like live recordings too much, so I just have all the demons and acoustics.

I think I have every demo, I also have live rips, radio in studio stuff, and vinyl rips. Basically if its Say Anything and has been put on the internet in any way I have it.

Do you have the two tracks he recorded for the AP Acoustic Sessions back in 2006 or so, and the alternate version of "Walk Through Hell" from AP's Press Play Vol. 1 comp? If not, let me know.