THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

So I just saw the layout for Vheissu and it looks great. I told them the Artist jackets came out very pixelated and wanted to make sure it didnt happen to Vheissu. The guy I deal with apparently hadnt seen the final jacket as they shipped directly from the plant to HT and he was pretty pissed off how they came out once I told him. He said he'd make sure the Vheissu jackets came out looking good and he's working on getting new jackets made for the next pressing of Artist. If we're able to get new jackets made it will take a little longer to get that next pressing of Artist out but Im sure you guys wont mind waiting a little longer.

you're the man Travis!!

Please tell me Vheissu won't be as stressful to get a hold of as much as AITA was. Or at least do another pressing after the first 1,000 sell out, that would be awesome!

Even worse. This is in more of a demand then TAITA, and there's no word of another release on the same day so all the focus will go towards this.

Shit is going to be insane. And I can't wait.

Awesome. I will definitely pull an all-nighter/do whatever it takes to get this. And if the covers are fixed, I will try to get the next pressing of Artist for sure.

I'll def be pulling an all-nighter too. The best thing about HT releasing these at an unknown time in the middle of the night (for most US people) is that their isn't too much of an overload on their website.

Yea after seeing how Artist went Im sure Vheissu will be similar.

I will most definitely be doing another pressing of Vheissu after this on a new color of vinyl.

Cant wait for this, also cant wait to see how this looks, sketchy about how the brown will look, never owned a brown vinyl before lol. Anyway im sure ill be able to get passed if i dont like it as long as it sounds good.

Awesome. I will definitely pull an all-nighter/do whatever it takes to get this. And if the covers are fixed, I will try to get the next pressing of Artist for sure.

I'll def be pulling an all-nighter too. The best thing about HT releasing these at an unknown time in the middle of the night (for most US people) is that their isn't too much of an overload on their website.

Did this for TAITA, was brutal, slept until 77pm the next day cause i had work at 9am today, didnt want to be exhausted, was a good idea to get rid of yesterdays shift lol

i feel like a dork asking, but i know for TAITA that there were some incredibly kind members who picked up copies for those in Canada/International at cost so that we wouldnt get dinged the $30 in HT shipping.

I was just wondering if any of those amazing people will be doing this again, and if so if i can get in on this early and not miss the boat like i did with TAITA?

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated