THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Us canadians could all pool in, i think its a set shipping rate at $30, then one of us just sends the other copies out. If we get a bunch of people, it might not be too bad :P

I think having someone in the US send them out would be cheaper. It's way more to send an LP from Canada to Canada than it is from the US to Canada.

Working on another exclusive release right now that is in the beginning stages of being cleared so hopefully that is fully cleared soon so I can talk about it here. Id say if you're commenting on this thread then there's a very good chance you will like this next release as well. Its not Thrice :)

Working on another exclusive release right now that is in the beginning stages of being cleared so hopefully that is fully cleared soon so I can talk about it here. Id say if you're commenting on this thread then there's a very good chance you will like this next release as well. Its not Thrice :)

???

Thursday - ACBTLD

Finch - WIITB

Totally a Deja repress ;)

hearing this stuff stress me out. i think that somehow im going to get knocked into a coma or something minutes before they go on sale. then wake up after theyre all sold out.

Or I will have a class during the day and after it, it'll be sold out. That happened to me with the such gold / iioi split :(

So many possibilities :@ I hate teasers, they make my mind run wild, and i come up with the most far-fetched things

Totally a Deja repress ;)

was my first thought but then the 10th anv is next year and brand new hasnt ever really been easy to get pressed lol.