Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

How did you guys just find out about this? I can't be the only one who browses the board daily almost every hour

When I come to vc I usually just browse a few threads in my "user content" thing; only rarely will I browse to see what's coming out. Never expected this sweet piece of nostalgia to actually get a pressing so I wasn't really on the lookout. But this CD was insanely impact to my youth..Not in content but in timing. I found their first album very young at Wal-Mart of all places before I even knew how to search music on limewire. It was the first thing I heard that wasn't part of the top charts/radio-play. It brings back a buncha memories, man. I guess I'll have to get a weird pink copy although that color baffles me 

That's fucked!!

Yeah, the tracking stopped on 9/26 and I waited until 10/8 and popped into the local PO to see what's up. The lady said that it wasn't on hold, so it's gone. Emailed and the sender is filing a claim, so I have to wait until the claim is resolved in order to get a refund OR a replacement.

That last part chaps me the most, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you on the west coast?

Yea, I probably should've mentioned that in the post.

Even though imo pink is a horrible choice to go with the cover art, it wasn't a solid pink and turned out pretty nice looking.

It also comes with a lyric sheet and that snazzy little "What To Do When You're Dead" booklet.

http://imgur.com/a/R60EP