FOR SALE: piebald, TGUK, radiohead, green day...

cdstinnett

*UPDATED*

i would like to sell these as a lot if possible. not looking for a lot, just trying to make this easier on the lady sending them out.

selling these for a friend. i can answer questions and get you pictures if need be. all of these have to go, no reasonable offer will be refused.

less than jake - hello rockview 7" set (very good condition)

bright eyes - 4 winds 12" 1st record (sealed)

piebald - we are the only friends that we have 12" greenish vinyl (excellant, appears unplayed, w/poster)

the good life - album of the year 12" (mint)

cursive - art is hard picture disc (mint)

green day - dookie 12" black vinyl (good)

radiohead - the bends 12" import (sealed)

nirvana/jesus lizard split (very good)

bad religion - recipe for hate 12" (very good)

dinosaur jr. - beyond 12" (sealed w/7")

dinosaur jr. - greenmind 12" (sealed)

dinosaur jr. - freak scene 7" (near mint, appears unplayed)

teen idols - pucker up 12" (sealed)

the get up kids - guilt show 12" (sealed)

none more black - loud about lothing 12" (near mint)

none more black - file under black 12" (sealed)

the ergs/lemuria split 7" black vinyl (mint)

the ergs/grabass charlestons split 7" pink vinyl (mint)

the ergs - books about miles davis 7" black vinyl (mint)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

i made out like a bandit a few years ago when a dad was selling his college kid's record collection. One of the best days ever. Afi - fly in the ointment 7" on gold, Nofx - so what if we're on mystic - clear blue, propagandhi / ispy 10" split plus about 5 other records for 30 bucks + shipping.

I think the dad told me something like "3 or 4 bucks for the small ones, 6 for the bigger ones" it was obvious that he had no earthly idea what he was talking about.

i made out like a bandit a few years ago when a dad was selling his college kid's record collection. One of the best days ever. Afi - fly in the ointment 7" on gold, Nofx - so what if we're on mystic - clear blue, propagandhi / ispy 10" split plus about 5 other records for 30 bucks + shipping.

I think the dad told me something like "3 or 4 bucks for the small ones, 6 for the bigger ones" it was obvious that he had no earthly idea what he was talking about.

that's why i'm helping out...

lucky bastard