Moving Mountains - Foreword Reissue

Excited for this. Missed out on the first press. I'm seeing them with Coheed in May.

I was initially surprised they're reissuing it since I sorta assumed it was still readily available to some degree. Was there ever much info about the original press? All I really remember was it being up for preorder on bigcartel (it actually still says it's a preorder "coming soon"). A roommate ordered it for me for my birthday last year and I never really looked into it after that since I had it. Seems like it just kinda came and went under the radar.

I think I actually bought the last copy of this from their site a few weeks ago. I bought one and then went back 5 minutes later to order another for a friend and it wasn't there anymore. I really like this cover a lot better though :/

I believe the first press was /500 and it took awhile to sell out so I don't think it will sell out very quickly. Even the RSD version but we shall see.