THE BLACK KEYS 4-album bundle @ Popmarket—$57.99

http://www.popmarket.com/details/26691944

BLACK KEYS - VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive vinyl bundle offer of THE BLACK KEYS four Nonesuch Records studio albums – MAGIC POTION, ATTACK & RELEASE, BROTHERS and the brand new critically acclaimed and gold-certified EL CAMINO!

“One of the best rock 'n' roll bands on the planet” – Uncut magazine

Entire BLACK KEYS Nonesuch Records studio album output on VINYL

4 LPs for ONE great price!

High-quality audiophile pressings

48 songs spread out over 5 slabs ‘o wax!

Three of the LPs include bonus CDs

BROTHERS and EL CAMINO include bonus posters

Original Price: $91.92 USD

$57.99

ADD TO CART Pre-Order - Ships on or before March 15, 2012

Use the coupon code FACEBOOK10 for 10% off.

THANK YOU Scott! My girlfriend has been wanting Black Keys on vinyl but she hasn't got anything yet, so this is perfect. It was only $52 and change shipped to Canada. Seriously appreciate you posting this.

Also about to order....but making sure I can confirm USPS shipping to Canada. If it goes UPS, we'll be paying a huge chunk in brokerage fees.....

THANK YOU Scott! My girlfriend has been wanting Black Keys on vinyl but she hasn't got anything yet, so this is perfect. It was only $52 and change shipped to Canada. Seriously appreciate you posting this.

My wife never asks for anything on vinyl normally but she has said to me a couple times lately "I want some Black Keys stuff on vinyl" so this was perfect!

does anybody know if they include an invoice with orders, and if so, does it say the price? i wanna get this as a gift for someone but i dont want them to see how much it was...

They do and it does. If you emailed them and said it was a gift i'm sure they would fix that for you.

Also this is such a solid fucking deal, free international shipping to boot

• 5 months later...

http://www.popmarket.com/black-keys-vinyl-bundle/details/26691944

I saw last night that this coming Friday is another Black Keys deal. I logged into PopMarket and was able to purchase their last vinyl deal @ 4LPs for $58.00 Canadian with Free Shipping. I'm guessing they had some leftover bundles?

http://www.popmarket...etails/26691944

I saw last night that this coming Friday is another Black Keys deal. I logged into PopMarket and was able to purchase their last vinyl deal @ 4LPs for $58.00 Canadian with Free Shipping. I'm guessing they had some leftover bundles?

I just got a shipping confirmation statement this morning! This was the only way I would buy the last 2 albums. They are grossly overpriced. 4 albums for the price of the last 2 is a great deal lol