PO: Torche - "Harmonicraft"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed S/T, In Return, and Harmonicraft from Robotic Empire a couple weeks ago, it's funny because the order showed up the day I was going to see Torche. I didn't see any copies of Harmonicraft on Torche's merch table so I was glad I had gotten it from RE before - one of my favorite online stores ever!

Seriously one of my favorite albums in the past few years, its so good! I ended up getting mine from Red Scroll for $16, I think they might have some up on their discogs page but not sure what the price is there.

Also I got my represses of Meanderthall & S/T today from Robotic Empire. The Orange blob was a perfect choice to compliment the cover. Was the die cut Meanderthall sleeve only on the pic disc?

Seriously one of my favorite albums in the past few years, its so good! I ended up getting mine from Red Scroll for $16, I think they might have some up on their discogs page but not sure what the price is there.

Also I got my represses of Meanderthall & S/T today from Robotic Empire. The Orange blob was a perfect choice to compliment the cover. Was the die cut Meanderthall sleeve only on the pic disc?

pretty sure all colors of the first two pressings were on in the die cut jacket.

it's beautiful too, i'm bummed mine isn't coming in one.

also, i called vintage vinyl and they have a copy of this for $21.

considering i'm selling a record to a friend tonight for $12, i'll just take that money and go over there and pick it up for like $11 of my own money.

seems like the best bet right now considering i missed out on RE's $15 batch.

We are expecting more copies any time now, but pick it up from whoever...album rules!!

FYI to anyone who missed it, we released the debut album by TORCHE's 2nd guitar player's other band TILTS.

Nice packaging, digital DL and yellow vinyl. $12 and serrriously good tunes! Fans of TORCHE, VAN HALEN and maybe QOTSA should really dig it! We have less than 50 left too:

http://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Tilts

We are expecting more copies any time now, but pick it up from whoever...album rules!!

FYI to anyone who missed it, we released the debut album by TORCHE's 2nd guitar player's other band TILTS.

Nice packaging, digital DL and yellow vinyl. $12 and serrriously good tunes! Fans of TORCHE, VAN HALEN and maybe QOTSA should really dig it! We have less than 50 left too:

http://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Tilts

nice, hope you get it in soon. i'll grab it and some of the older torche

Robotic Empire... you guys always have so much amazing stuff. It's wild. Went to order the Torche Self Titled, ended up getting like 15 other records LOL.

thanks dude! honestly, we really appreciate it. a mid-sized outfit like ours can be tricky to keep afloat. folks ordering direct from us helps so much its hard to even explain. so seriously, major thanks! ;D

Robotic Empire... you guys always have so much amazing stuff. It's wild. Went to order the Torche Self Titled, ended up getting like 15 other records LOL.

thanks dude! honestly, we really appreciate it. a mid-sized outfit like ours can be tricky to keep afloat. folks ordering direct from us helps so much its hard to even explain. so seriously, major thanks! ;D

Andy, aren't you living in Australia now or something? Who is running your mailorder, out of curiosity?

only having a runoff groove as a side reference is driving me insane with this album.

the clear vinyl makes it hard to tell which side is actually A.

sometimes i can tell by depth which side the letter is on, but sometimes i'm wrong.

i have to check and see if the B is backwards or not instead.