PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

There's a teaser to the CCR-005 up on Facebook....

HOLY FUCK! I seriously could not be any more excited about a release. I literally screamed and scared the crap out of my dogs. You, sir, are quite possibly my favorite person.

By the way, really stupid question about your comment... Does CCR-005 mean you've put out 5 releases. I was under the impression that there've been 3. Am I missing some, or is there some way of numbering variants?

HOLY FUCK! I seriously could not be any more excited about a release. I literally screamed and scared the crap out of my dogs. You, sir, are quite possibly my favorite person.

By the way, really stupid question about your comment... Does CCR-005 mean you've put out 5 releases. I was under the impression that there've been 3. Am I missing some, or is there some way of numbering variants?

We don't talk about CCR-004 its to tragic to bring up...

Yeah, it's going to be number five. CCR-003 is Cassino, CCR-004 is They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw (which will be out a little before/right around the same time and is a joint release with Enjoy The Ride), and this is five.

Yeah, it's going to be number five. CCR-003 is Cassino, CCR-004 is They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw (which will be out a little before/right around the same time and is a joint release with Enjoy The Ride), and this is five.

Ahh, ok. Thanks. Though I do like the "tragic release" explanation too.

So glad to see you bring out more stuff and more rapidly now, Mike.

I bought They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw in the kickstart they had but... something tells me you'll have more money that was once in my posession regarding this release ;)

I hope so! I'm trying to build a core group of people who will want to collect everything I put out... that's the reasoning behind the lifetime discount with the Cassino release. Flanigan will be the first opportunity to use it so hopefully some of you guys pick it up!

I hope so! I'm trying to build a core group of people who will want to collect everything I put out... that's the reasoning behind the lifetime discount with the Cassino release. Flanigan will be the first opportunity to use it so hopefully some of you guys pick it up!

Keep putting out like that and you'll be a rich man... ;)