Slayer - Vinyl Conflict 10 LP Set - $37!!

• 1 month later...

I'm willing to find out the hard way. I waited 4 months for Pop Market to finally cancel my order. When I ordered, their website said they had stock and did for a month after that. Then after multiple emails, they finally sent a refund in the form of a payment ??? to my PayPal account. So, it is worth a shot for me when I see at least one person got the box set when they ordered this.

Hmm... I just sent Amazon an email requesting confirmation of the item. I really just want a copy of this that isn't $200+.

If it generally costs $200+, do you really think Amazon randomly has it for $40?

I bought a record on Amazon for $5.75 less than 6 months after release that was originally selling for ~$28. I bought the Soundgarden Telephantasm box set for $74.99 when released when it sold for around $140 on their website. It was mislabeled as Symphonicities instead of Telephantasm. And the $200+ I was referencing was re-seller pricing. Amazon.ca original selling price was $150, I think.

I should clarify: I'm not telling anyone else to go out and do this. But for me, after waiting for four months and not getting this, I figure this is worth a try.

Hmm... I just sent Amazon an email requesting confirmation of the item. I really just want a copy of this that isn't $200+.

If it generally costs $200+, do you really think Amazon randomly has it for $40?

I got the 2 copies of Smiths deluxe box set, which retailed for $500, for $180 each off Amazon Canada.

And for the record, that was me who ordered the Slayer box and received the box and not just Reign in Blood.

so yes, stranger things have happened.