At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Mr music in Bonn. But yeah, I could imagine similar prices from schallhandel haha

I dunno what I dislike the most about that store. The fact that most of his records don´t have price tags and you have to ask him all the time or the fact that the complete store (and probably the vinyl) smells from his nicotine smoke or the fact that 99% of the time he´s totally unfriendly and makes you feel guilty that you stepped in his store....

The ones HT has should be the same as the RSD version as far as I know. I dont think a non-RSD version has been released yet.

I already ordered one, but I'm guessing this is still the RSD version being as the standard version hasn't been released yet.  If you missed out, I'd jump on this as HT took it down super fast last time.  I'm guessing being back up means HT has a very limited number left.

I just stopped by my local record store, and they had some RSD stuff left over, such as Cave In, Coheed and Cambria, Dazed and Confused, Flaming Lips, Tegan and Sara, David Bowie 7's, etc. If anyone was looking for any of those, I would buy and send it to you, if you would trade me with Relationship of Command. If you paid more for RoC than for the record that you want, I'll pay for the difference.

Thanks!

I just stopped by my local record store, and they had some RSD stuff left over, such as Cave In, Coheed and Cambria, Dazed and Confused, Flaming Lips, Tegan and Sara, David Bowie 7's, etc. If anyone was looking for any of those, I would buy and send it to you, if you would trade me with Relationship of Command. If you paid more for RoC than for the record that you want, I'll pay for the difference.

Thanks!

I paid $33 more than I wanted to for the DMB box set ($96 vs $63 retail) but I doubt you want to pay that difference on RoC.