At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

So I'm actually stoked again about this tour again after seeing some footage from the show last night:

Omar's actually into it and it sounds like Jim Ward has some health issues which is why his Sparta counterpart is filling in.

AND they played almost all of Vaya.

Cedric sounds pretty bloody good too

• 3 weeks later...

I was talking to some buddies of mine during our wait yesterday and we got to talking about past RSD's and what are some of our favorite releases. I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this site before, but when Relationship of Command got repressed a few years back for RSD, my copy has two records but both are the A/B side. I don't have a C/D side record. So they were telling me to post in here to see if that happened to anyone else or if anyone got two C/D sides. If so and you want to trade one of your C/D sides for one of my A/B sides, that would be cool! 

I was talking to some buddies of mine during our wait yesterday and we got to talking about past RSD's and what are some of our favorite releases. I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this site before, but when Relationship of Command got repressed a few years back for RSD, my copy has two records but both are the A/B side. I don't have a C/D side record. So they were telling me to post in here to see if that happened to anyone else or if anyone got two C/D sides. If so and you want to trade one of your C/D sides for one of my A/B sides, that would be cool!

Good luck dude.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Rest of the North American tour is cancelled for those that haven't heard yet: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=910164299105707&id=208317689290375

Been waiting 16 years and had tickets for Toronto, so this is a bummer.

I was inside T5 in New York when they came on stage to announce. Such a disappointment and you could tell they were really upset about it. But kudos to them for not leaving it to a promoter to tell the crowd. 

I'm not buying the whole "Cedric's sick" thing. I'd be more inclined to believe "Cedric had a tantrum and didn't show up" or "Cedric's too jacked up to perform."

Regardless, the Terminal 5 cancellation was a bummer. Hope they plan to come back to NYC sometime in the near future. 

Edited by bossdj26

21 minutes ago, bossdj26 said:

I'm not buying the whole "Cedric's sick" thing. I'd be more inclined to believe "Cedric had a tantrum and didn't show up" or "Cedric's too jacked up to perform."

Regardless, the Terminal 5 cancellation was a bummer. Hope they plan to come back to NYC sometime in the near future. 

exactly my thoughts. talented as he is, questions of Cedric's motives in certain cases are well worthy at this point.

All I know is that I was heading to Terminal 5 in NYC and saw people walking back the other way. It's ok if Cedric is not doing so well (in whatever capacity) but I wish they made the call a few hours in advance. I only travelled from Brooklyn but people drove from 2+ hours to come to that show only to turn around. I mean you gotta consider that if you're not sure.

23 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

All I know is that I was heading to Terminal 5 in NYC and saw people walking back the other way. It's ok if Cedric is not doing so well (in whatever capacity) but I wish they made the call a few hours in advance. I only travelled from Brooklyn but people drove from 2+ hours to come to that show only to turn around. I mean you gotta consider that if you're not sure.

totally.

same thing here.

two taxis later.  you know?  

I would have rather just known in the middle of the day.  plan accordingly from there.

but that being said.  it happens. and hope he recovers.