At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Guest realtalk

The BLACK VINYL part was always in there, look at the fucking listing and there is no "this listing has been edited on 6/20" notice, is there, smart guy. You were just too drunk and sleepy to notice, fucking dipshit. I appreciate how you message me harassing me, calling me "scum" and "bullshitting" people over a $17.50 listing when it is YOU WHO ARE TOO SIMPLE MINDED AND DRUNK TO READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION.

Agree with you up to here, only since I read the email he sent you and most people didn't.

ANYONE who sends messages just to harass others on ebay is a FUCKING LOSER.

People in this thread might not understand your disposition. I'm sure they'd 'get it' more if they saw the screenshot of the message he sent you ( that you've now posted in the ebay craziness thread ).

btw, i just love people who use drinking as an excuse for being an asshole. :wub: 

But anyways, here you lose me:

Then you have the audacity to do this while trying to sell a skipped as hell copy? Seriously dude, you are a real piece of work.

He's selling a defective copy as defective, just as you are apparently selling a black copy as a black.

You both need to grow up.

INTRNuT n' REKKIDZ iz SERIOUZ BIZNIZZ u GUyz.

P.S. - Shitty Rambo iz mozt PUNXZs evaz.

Anyone else feel like Realtalk just recently discovered BBcode code for text? Just something I've noticed. Lots of gaudy and obnoxiously sized / colored statements that make me want to read and process them even less. Not to sound like a dick; just being real... so to speak.

Guest johneedeformed

I feel like this is coming off as stalkish behavior. 2(!!) threads being bumped ALL day to continue a vendetta. The negative comments were made on eBay..... Deal with it there.

Thanks for bumping the thread with your comments. Shall we argue about it some more then or will you drop it already?

Not sure if anyone posted this already or if anyone cares but Amoeba in Hollywood had about 5 or 6 copies of the RSD version for $32.99 on sale. I grabbed a copy because I didn't know the standard pressing was gonna be so cheap, but still feels great to finally own this on wax. 

Guest realtalk

Anyone else feel like Realtalk just recently discovered BBcode code for text? Just something I've noticed. Lots of gaudy and obnoxiously sized / colored statements that make me want to read and process them even less. Not to sound like a dick; just being real... so to speak.

Sez

D E R E K

2013: Year of the Hypocrite

Guest RevengeAgainstIdiots

Are you going to bump this thread again with another post about stopping? Take your own advice already. Pretty funny how this thread is even still going and how you guys try to blame one person for that when it's how many of you contributing? Moron.