At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Guest RevengeAgainstIdiots

Btw, I'll spare you about 20 threads worth of "stop it" and "making fun of others for doing the same things I do" and just say that my surgery was to repair my butt which was hurt.

I'm sure it's just the medication making him do it. Probably a great guy in real life. loserkid=johneedeformed

Probably a great guy until some dipshit with a milhouse avatar acts like a douche towards him for no reason, thus giving him a reason.

more like boredumb but i'll accept that answer as well.  Have fun though because I'm logging off for a bit. Actually wouldn't have heard from me today but some genius thought banning me would work so I had to "prove him wrong: I guess. Once again, I'm recovering from surgery. What's YOUR excuse for being here all day?

more like boredumb but i'll accept that answer as well.  Have fun though because I'm logging off for a bit. Actually wouldn't have heard from me today but some genius thought banning me would work so I had to "prove him wrong: I guess. Once again, I'm recovering from surgery. What's YOUR excuse for being here all day?

cry-baby.jpg

• 1 month later...