Sign in to follow this  
FiggyPud

Childish Gambino - Heartbeat single RSD help

I didn't see a general "RSD help" thread, then again I might not have been looking hard enough.

But believe it or not, this is the only thing I'm really wanting that I don't think I can just order from somewhere online. And the closest places to me are about 45 minutes away and I'd prefer not to drive there and only MAYBE find one.

So if anyone could grab me a copy I'd really appreciate it. Just PM me or whatever if you're able to! Thanks!

I'll try, thinking about grabbing myself a copy as well. hitting a bunch of stores. I'll let you know tomorrow. my friend has no interest so if a store has two, he can grab the 2nd copy.

and I'd really appreciate if someone could grab me one of those Crosses 7"s. I'm guessing it'll be a mostly California distributed release.

I'll try, thinking about grabbing myself a copy as well. hitting a bunch of stores. I'll let you know tomorrow. my friend has no interest so if a store has two, he can grab the 2nd copy.

and I'd really appreciate if someone could grab me one of those Crosses 7"s. I'm guessing it'll be a mostly California distributed release.

Im pretty sure i can grab that, if you you can maybe grab me the Minus the bear 7"

haha, i work tommorow =/, also wouldnt mean a gambino heartbeat single too

Also go slap Ander Other for me

If you still need it, The Exchange in Fairlawn had a few copies. I can grab one you on Monday.

Guest tms2787   
Guest tms2787
I went back to see if they were still there today, and sadly they were gone.

I got one before work... was really excited!

I am mad my download code does not work though.