firstwefall

Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

515 posts in this topic

Dang that was fast. I was typing my info in like a motherfucker, glad I made it. I'm wondering if the high shipping is because of the rubber bracelet that I was unable to remove from my cart.

Hey, to anyone that already got this, did they change the part in the intro where it says "open the booklet that accompanies the compact disc"?

Dang that was fast. I was typing my info in like a motherfucker, glad I made it. I'm wondering if the high shipping is because of the rubber bracelet that I was unable to remove from my cart.

Hey, to anyone that already got this, did they change the part in the intro where it says "open the booklet that accompanies the compact disc"?

That part is on the record as well. And when you open the gatefold, it is all the accompanying images that was on the booklet of the Everglow cd.

Am I just crazy or was this supposed to be pressed on white. I could have sworn I read it was on white vinyl somewhere...

Yeah, I tried to remove the bracelet a couple time too. Said screw that, I didn't want to waste my time and end up not being able to complete my order.