Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

19 minutes ago, siberiankiss said:

couldn't agree more. none of them matches well with the cover. i'd be happy just having a normal black copy. all else aside, i'm still glad this is getting reissued.

Yea, a starburst with the actual colors used on the cover would've been nice.

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Got the breakdown variant. None of them looked that great and I have a feeling the multi-colored ones will end up looking gross. Stoked as fuck to finally have this. 

i dunno, spartan releases in the past that are marketed as "starburst" have all turned out good.  I have high hopes

2 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

It bugged me that Breakdown and Anything had different colors for both LPs *shrugs*. Got a Suspension.

Excited to have this! And I've never seen a "bad" starburst variant.

Really? I love different LP colours.

I copped the "Anything" variant, finally will be able to own this on vinyl after too many years.  Had the CD as a kid, loved it, still love it!

8 minutes ago, mikahmusic said:

Really? I love different LP colours.

I copped the "Anything" variant, finally will be able to own this on vinyl after too many years.  Had the CD as a kid, loved it, still love it!

Well... if it makes sense, I'm cool with it, like the Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack, I dig that or the live Anberlin release, since it was two different albums. Just something's off for me with these.

13 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Grabbed the suspension variant. Still a bit bummed that they didn't use the deluxe artwork because it's WAY better than the original. 

No way is the live action better than the hand drawn!

Edited by No This Is Patrick
It seems to triple post when you quote multiple members...

35 minutes ago, themessenger said:

Thought about getting one of these but none of the variants do much for me.  I already have the first pressing and was going to sell it to fund this but I'm rethinking that.

In the same boat. Have the first pressing, thought for sure Spartan would make something that at least tempted me to buy one of these. I don't like any of the variants so I'll stick with the original. Glad other people are able to get this now though!