Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

11 minutes ago, nardes said:

Bummer... but that's probably about at cost... whenever I've sent records overseas, it ends up being a little over $20. 

At least you were able to get one! :)

Yeah that's what made me pull the trigger. Waited ages for this and wasn't willing to pay discogs prices. So hAppy all around

10 minutes ago, EverRaiden said:

Grabbed the Breakdown one. Looking at them all now it kinda sucks the /500 one is the most bland. The Anything one looks pretty cool.

Also I noticed they had a new pressing of Destination Beautiful up for preorder. Snagged a copy of their clear with blue/white smoke. Looks nice with the cover

I managed to find one of the last press in the wild, the gold and blue variation.  Love that, I was hoping there would be copies of Destination B-sides left over, but no such luck.

Ugh, guess I'm a sucker. In $58 for a Suspension and a D:B Baby/Aqua Swirl w/ Splatter.

Edit: Was telling a buddy I picked this up and he reminded me that The Everglow release show was my first show ever.  Not sure whether to feel really young or really old.

Edited by rcafilm

3 hours ago, rcafilm said:

Ugh, guess I'm a sucker. In $58 for a Suspension and a D:B Baby/Aqua Swirl w/ Splatter.

Edit: Was telling a buddy I picked this up and he reminded me that The Everglow release show was my first show ever.  Not sure whether to feel really young or really old.

Let me help you, then...

YOU ARE VERY YOUNG.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

The original release was CD only, was pressed on vinyl for another 7 years. Maybe that's what they're talking about because in that IG post, they said "emulate original release" not "original pressing".

still would've preferred a gatefold

Didn't think of this, having the CD myself..the booklet is pretty much all you would need to listen with the album.

I know vinyl is a different beast but having a booklet vs. gatefold, I can see where the choice came in