Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

13 minutes ago, Why Null? said:

anyone know what images they have on the gatefold on the 1st press?

@P1ZZAPARTY shared this in the autograph thread:

pROTwzc.jpg

The booklet is the main selling point of this pressing in my opinion. Really looking forward to my copy, I haven't seen any "Suspension" variants yet so I wonder how it turned out.

And I'm kicking myself for just discovering this album/band earlier this year. :( Shoot, that 10 year anniversary tour last year for this would've been amazing, I consider this album one of my top albums of all time.

2 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

@P1ZZAPARTY shared this in the autograph thread:

pROTwzc.jpg

The booklet is the main selling point of this pressing in my opinion. Really looking forward to my copy, I haven't seen any "Suspension" variants yet so I wonder how it turned out.

And I'm kicking myself for just discovering this album/band earlier this year. :( Shoot, that 10 year anniversary tour last year for this would've been amazing, I consider this album one of my top albums of all time.

I grabbed my Suspension variant off my porch literally as I was walking out to leave for vacation, so I didn't have time to check it out at all :/

Finally got my copy! Wonder if the Suspension variant got delayed or something... I did keep an eye on the sale page and believe it or not, Anything was the first to sell out (within a day or two if I remember). Breakdown sat for quite some time despite being the limited variant.

Anyways, so glad to now own this amazing album, and without having to pay a huge amount. The jacket is nicer than I was expecting, the colorway is great, and the addition of the book is fantastic. Now if I could only get it signed...

584f056792be3.jpg

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

Honestly I'd rather this stay in print. This is a good release, I'd like people to be able to own it.

Agreed. It's accessible enough to be in 99% of record stores, while still being pretty underground. If I ever saw it in a shop, I'd freak out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is getting a "second pressing" through Spartan again... out sometime this summer. They say to sign up for their newsletter for when it drops.

Second pressing limited to 500 copies:

• "Sun and Moon" (LP1: Red, Orange, and Yellow Starburst | LP2: Dark Grey, Light Grey, and White Starburst) (250)
• "Earth and Sky" (LP1: Dark Blue, Light Blue, and White Starburst | LP2: Dark Green, Light Green, and White Starburst) (250)

57 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

This is getting a "second pressing" through Spartan again... out sometime this summer. They say to sign up for their newsletter for when it drops.

Second pressing limited to 500 copies:

• "Sun and Moon" (LP1: Red, Orange, and Yellow Starburst | LP2: Dark Grey, Light Grey, and White Starburst) (250)
• "Earth and Sky" (LP1: Dark Blue, Light Blue, and White Starburst | LP2: Dark Green, Light Green, and White Starburst) (250)

I knew this was coming 6 months ago...but I was sworn to secrecy. Glad its finally happening

26 minutes ago, nardes said:

secrets secrets don't make friends! But you can redeem yourself by telling us if it's gatefold like the OG pressing, or just the sleeve like their first repress

"The packaging is a double wide single LP jacket with a 28 page foil-stamped booklet.  It’s the same as our last pressing - it’s 100% true to the original artwork"

• 2 weeks later...