firstwefall

Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

515 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Why Null? said:

anyone know what images they have on the gatefold on the 1st press?

@P1ZZAPARTY shared this in the autograph thread:

pROTwzc.jpg

The booklet is the main selling point of this pressing in my opinion. Really looking forward to my copy, I haven't seen any "Suspension" variants yet so I wonder how it turned out.

And I'm kicking myself for just discovering this album/band earlier this year. :( Shoot, that 10 year anniversary tour last year for this would've been amazing, I consider this album one of my top albums of all time.

Why Null? likes this

2 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

@P1ZZAPARTY shared this in the autograph thread:

pROTwzc.jpg

The booklet is the main selling point of this pressing in my opinion. Really looking forward to my copy, I haven't seen any "Suspension" variants yet so I wonder how it turned out.

And I'm kicking myself for just discovering this album/band earlier this year. :( Shoot, that 10 year anniversary tour last year for this would've been amazing, I consider this album one of my top albums of all time.

I grabbed my Suspension variant off my porch literally as I was walking out to leave for vacation, so I didn't have time to check it out at all :/

Finally got my copy! Wonder if the Suspension variant got delayed or something... I did keep an eye on the sale page and believe it or not, Anything was the first to sell out (within a day or two if I remember). Breakdown sat for quite some time despite being the limited variant.

Anyways, so glad to now own this amazing album, and without having to pay a huge amount. The jacket is nicer than I was expecting, the colorway is great, and the addition of the book is fantastic. Now if I could only get it signed...

584f056792be3.jpg