Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

So I bought from SRC, but that shit cost me $30 vs $22. So I just bought via Tooth/Nail, and I'm going to sell the SRC copy at that cost, probably $34 ppd. If anyone misses this, I have one for $34. Please PM me and someone buy from me, lest I be tempted to throw it to the wolves and make $50 profit...

Just ask for a refund

Already shipped. And they're phone number is weird, too...doesn't pick up to the same thing it used to. I need to cancel a different order before it ships...other two have already. Not complaining much, though...I knew the potential consequences of ordering via SRC.

Just ask for a refund

Already shipped. And they're phone number is weird, too...doesn't pick up to the same thing it used to. I need to cancel a different order before it ships...other two have already. Not complaining much, though...I knew the potential consequences of ordering via SRC.

I emailed them on saturday and had a refund in less than 30 minutes.

I get the feeling that this will eventually be a lot like Copeland's You are my Sunshine. 1000 pressed but just be a pain in the ass to find in a year or two.

Except Copeland was available for eons, and pretty much only went into the hands of people who wanted it. This is flying into the hands of flippers and desperate fans.

I get the feeling that this will eventually be a lot like Copeland's You are my Sunshine. 1000 pressed but just be a pain in the ass to find in a year or two.

Except Copeland was available for eons, and pretty much only went into the hands of people who wanted it. This is flying into the hands of flippers and desperate fans.

Yeaa....that is true. Had this not been a RSD release I bet it would have followed a similar trajectory.

just spun this all the way through, and i have to say it sounds excellent. kinda bummed that "compact disc" line in the intro wasnt changed, but beggers can't be choosers haha.

Yeah, knowing this is bumming me out. I'm sure T&N just sent the retail CD and the original artwork files to the pressing plant and said "you figure it out, we've got haircut bands to sign".