Sign in to follow this  
flood

"subscribe" to asbestos records!!

its not a pick and choose system per se... you would get everything we release in 2012 until we hit the max number of points .. the point system is more or less to ensure a balanced value of records.. so you're not hosed if we did 10 7" or we lose our shirts if we were doing all double lps. i'll even sweeten the deal by saying i'll give any subscribers first shot on preorders for the rest of 2012, even when the subscription runs out :)

its not a pick and choose system per se... you would get everything we release in 2012 until we hit the max number of points .. the point system is more or less to ensure a balanced value of records.. so you're not hosed if we did 10 7" or we lose our shirts if we were doing all double lps. i'll even sweeten the deal by saying i'll give any subscribers first shot on preorders for the rest of 2012, even when the subscription runs out :)

You'd lose your shirts selling 5 2xLPs for $28 ppd. each? Does not compute.

You'd lose your shirts selling 5 2xLPs for $28 ppd. each? Does not compute.

No but we be in rough shape selling 10 2xlps for $10 each.