PO: The Gaslight Anthem - '45' 7" Single 5/22

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show was cool but I was surrounded by a group of drunk douchebags and the sound at the Roxy was so fucking horrible that it made for the worst Gaslight show Ive ever seen. A bad Gaslight show is still pretty fucking awesome though.

Where were you standing? I thought it was incredible! Brian looked so happy too.

That show was cool but I was surrounded by a group of drunk douchebags and the sound at the Roxy was so fucking horrible that it made for the worst Gaslight show Ive ever seen. A bad Gaslight show is still pretty fucking awesome though.

Where were you standing? I thought it was incredible! Brian looked so happy too.

Right in front of Brian but back by the walk way so really I was only like 10-15 ft. from the stage. Brian definitely looked really happy at the show. They played great, it was just the sound at that place was so bad it made it hard to enjoy the show.

Right in front of Brian but back by the walk way so really I was only like 10-15 ft. from the stage. Brian definitely looked really happy at the show. They played great, it was just the sound at that place was so bad it made it hard to enjoy the show.

Ah I see. I was right in front of Alex L, 2nd row back so maybe it was so loud I couldn't tell it was bad lol