The Paramedic got signed to...

Is that shirt for real? Totally disgusting. I hope retailers take note - these dudes are total assholes.

Apparently our old friend Itsajakie was asked about that shirt by Punknews.org and had this to say:

"we got in touch with the band's guitairist, Jake Nolan, who had this to say on the matter:

When did metal become politically correct? We are not a happy band. We connect with our fans, and sometimes we have to say things that everyone thinks but could never say in real life. Rock 'n' Roll is about being young, hating everything, and having a fucking blast. That is exactly what we do and we're not sorry. Our fans love the shirt, it's now on it's second pressing and is a top seller on MerchNow for the second time. As long as our fans love what we're doing, nothing else matters."

What a fucking douchebag. I hope their tour fan crashes.

Is that shirt for real? Totally disgusting. I hope retailers take note - these dudes are total assholes.

Apparently our old friend Itsajakie was asked about that shirt by Punknews.org and had this to say:

"we got in touch with the band's guitairist, Jake Nolan, who had this to say on the matter:

When did metal become politically correct? We are not a happy band. We connect with our fans, and sometimes we have to say things that everyone thinks but could never say in real life. Rock 'n' Roll is about being young, hating everything, and having a fucking blast. That is exactly what we do and we're not sorry. Our fans love the shirt, it's now on it's second pressing and is a top seller on MerchNow for the second time. As long as our fans love what we're doing, nothing else matters."

What a fucking douchebag. I hope their tour fan crashes.

Jakie says "everyone" but I've never thought about assaulting someone for speaking. Making the shirt gender specific crosses a huge line in my opinion. This band is so minor but that shirt pisses me off so hard.

Speaking of idiotic tshirts. I saw a plump 12 year old girl wearing a shirt that said cool story bro with her dad at the grocery store yesterday. I looked just now https://www.google.com/search?q=cool+story+bro+t+shirt&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vS-kT5jPOoeQ9gTY6OWeCQ&biw=1024&bih=675&sei=wS-kT7jYMoSs8QTenrWDCQ but couldn't find the one because there are thousands.

The internet needs to stay on the internet.

I've never read a book of his and am totally ashamed. But want to remedy it this weekend.

So, go. Best Vonnegut book?

Cats Cradle

Slaughterhouse Five

Breakfast of Champions

You can't go wrong with any of them

Mother Night is earlier and terrific

I loved God Bless You Mr. Rosewater

I was never as in to his short stories but plenty of people are.

been in a shit mood since my phone exploded with texts about MCA.....got home and check the org and literally burst out laughing that of all the members of this shit band, they talked to ItsAJakie about their shirt.....and his asinine comments just don't even surprise me, I'm sure this shirt helps them "Move Some Units"

I'll be honest. I really don't mind that song, I actually kind of like it..

You should probably start posting on these boards instead of this one then.

crabcorecollective.proboards.com

itsajakiecollective.proboards.com

movingunitscollective.proboards.com

choreographedheadbobbingcollective.proboards.com

edgymisogynisttshirtcollective.proboards.com

I'll be honest. I really don't mind that song, I actually kind of like it..

You should probably start posting on these boards instead of this one then.

crabcorecollective.proboards.com

itsajakiecollective.proboards.com

movingunitscollective.proboards.com

choreographedheadbobbingcollective.proboards.com

edgymisogynisttshirtcollective.proboards.com

Now that I've gone back and read those old threads, this makes sense to me. Funny stuff! (+1) I wish he wouldn't have deleted his posts, though..

I only slightly like that song, so I hope no one takes my comment the wrong way...

Also, why do bands like this get so many fans that are young girls when their most popular quotes on shirts or merch is usually misogynist? I don't get it.

Now that I've gone back and read those old threads, this makes sense to me. Funny stuff! (+1) I wish he wouldn't have deleted his posts, though..

I only slightly like that song, so I hope no one takes my comment the wrong way...

Also, why do bands like this get so many fans that are young girls when their most popular quotes on shirts or merch is usually misogynist? I don't get it.

They're teenagers so they like the screaming parts because it pisses off their parents and is "dangerous", and also they're angsty. But they also like the safe feeling of the clean, melodic vocal sections.

• 5 months later...

See - this video is deep. It only really sunk in later. It's a huge commentary on the Presidential Election.

1. Synchronized Crab Stomp - Symbolize the Masses mindlessly marching to pull the lever.

2. Matching Shredded Jeans - The destroyed dreams we each share

3. Dude living in an abandoned House who has a servant who feeds him whole chickens - This is the 99% vs the 1%

4. Murdering Your Employer - No doubt it's a call to a violent revolution

5. A bunch of stupid haircuts - I'm pretty sure there is no symbolism to this, these guys just have dumb haircuts.

Let me know what other subtext you find in this destined-to-be-legendary video.

469x470.jpeg

Their album cover is a well-known Illuminati symbol, indicating that the powers that be (record labels) will continue to poison the minds of the masses (sign awful bands).