I've got an idea for a website

and it goes like this:

I was just listening to 'Black' by Okkervil River, and there's a line that mentions April 12th, and I thought to myself, 'oh, that was recent. If I'd listened to this song on April 12th I might have made a line from this song my status on The Facebook' (I'm big into molestation.) I got to thinking about a sort of database that would let you to choose a date, maybe using three drop down menus for month/day/year, or day/month/year for you commies, and then it would show you a list of song references related to that date. I'm dancin' as fast as I can here. Everybody would at least want to check their birthday, and it might be cool to check it daily for suggestions on what to listen to. It could maybe be extended to include movies/ video games/ what have you. Does something like this exist already? Does anybody want to give me $10,000,000 to let you have this idea? Sorry that this is presented terribly, but I wanted to get the idea out of me before I stopped being high.