PO(coming soon):Right Away, Great Captain! - 4XLP

Update:

After almost 6 years the day has finally arrived.

Right Away, Great Captain! will release it's final chapter and I can finally feel some peace and closure to this story. This collection would be nothing without the dedication and loyalty of you the fans and I am forever grateful that you have come along on this journey with me, the sailor, and his captain. May they rest in peace.

To those who have ordered the vinyl we are expecting them to be shipped to us in the next few days and then my mother and I will be mailing them out to you immediately. Please be patient as it is just the two of us and know that we are doing everything we can do get this awesome package to you as soon as possible.

I encourage once you have a chance to listen to TGOTGT to listen to the trilogy from start to finish as it was originally intended.

I can't believe it's finally done and I can't wait for you guys to hear it.

Hope to see you this summer...

Love,

Andy.

Below you will find download codes for "The Bitter End" and "The Eventually Home." You can redeem your downloads by clicking HERE and entering the codes provided below. Your digital copy of "The Church Of The Good Thief" will be e-mailed to you shortly.

Pretty awesome of them to include a download of the first two albums to those that preordered

I was really impressed they included them as well. It's nice having all 3 albums at 320kbps. Also, TCOFGT is so freakin good. I made it half way through and I stopped so I could experience it w/ the lyric book. Can't wait to play all 3 of these back to back to back.

Update sent out today:

"Dear Amazing RAGC Fans,

I want to start off by saying that I hate seeing long letters about vinyl delays from bands. It's a pet peeve of mine and it pains me to have to do something similar here. The facts come down to this… I have been working non stop on this crazy vinyl packaging since December to make sure it would be ready by June 12th. I mean, I have done EVERYTHING in my power to get this thing out on time. The vinyl company that I am using has gotten nothing but rave reviews from those who used it before and I fully believed that when they told me it would be here the last week of may that it indeed would get here by that time. Alas it is not. The vinyl is arriving to me about a month later than anticipated and I am coming to you asking for some grace and some patience. This is my passion project of all passion projects and I hope everyone understands that I am equally if not more frustrated that I can't give you this product that you paid for on time. The first batch of vinyl was shipped to me on Friday and the rest is shipping this week. I will be updating everyone with details the second they come in and I start packing them up to ship to you. I thank you eternally for understanding.

You guys are great,

andy."

Did you get a shipping notification?

No, I did not!

Seems like "I Was A Cage" off The Eventually Home has some tracking problems. It doesn't look warped, but it sounds pretty wobbly on that track. Is anyone else having this issue, or is just my bad luck? Will try and post pics later, but if someone else can before me then by all means....