my new setup

considering today was a day off, and my old setup was getting packed to the gills, i decided to take the morning (and a little bit of the afternoon) and re-arrange my living room. so here's a photo of my new music storage setup. i know it doesn't look like it, but that's just over 300 records, and just over 600 cd's.

oh, and 3 laserdiscs.

[image]

actually... i'm not even sure where they came from originally, about 2 years ago my office was re-arranging some stuff, and didn't have room for these anymore, and my bosses asked me if i wanted them, so i grabbed them. they're target-esque put together type stuff, ya know the type. but they seem to be nicer than most of those types of things. they originally had doors on one side of each of them. obviously they're not a great size for cd's... but it gets the job done.

actually... i'm not even sure where they came from originally, about 2 years ago my office was re-arranging some stuff, and didn't have room for these anymore, and my bosses asked me if i wanted them, so i grabbed them. they're target-esque put together type stuff, ya know the type. but they seem to be nicer than most of those types of things. they originally had doors on one side of each of them. obviously they're not a great size for cd's... but it gets the job done.

same me,robotnerd.

i have a shelve same of you (or ex-your office properties) but i ask the carpenter who make it for my office make it more for me.

anyway my shelf dimension per block is width 0.35 m X height 0.35 m X depth 0.35 m.

i don't think that's the case, look at the far right piece, it's got the little plastic pieces for resting a horizontal shelf on. what is probably the issue is he didn't put the backing cardboard on the shelf. people don't realize this is an ESSENTIAL piece of putting those things together. it's the support for the whole structure that keeps it from falling over like that.