its now $4.00

elephanttttt

yeah id pay more to have him ship than say interpunk and interpunk overcharges..its like 6 bucks to ship 1 record...and they ship it terribly. i still dont understand how someone thought it was $4 to ship though

I agree...way back when I remember I ordered AFI's 'sing the sorrow' 2x12" red from them and not only was the shiping charge uber-costly...but they send it to me in a large priority mail box with just a couple pieces of crumpled packing paper to "secure" it from getting knocked around inside...The vinyl and jacket were perfect but the packaging was half-assed.

Guest falloutcollapse
i wasnt complaining it just caught me by surprise i still placed my order. mostly i was just trying to draw attention to it just in case something was wrong with the checkout when i placed my order. i dont care. you guys get off on talking shit anyways.

i don't really understand what you mean about the shit talking.

i wasnt complaining it just caught me by surprise i still placed my order. mostly i was just trying to draw attention to it just in case something was wrong with the checkout when i placed my order. i dont care. you guys get off on talking shit anyways.

You complained about the lowest shipping in the world being slightly less low. Falsely. You deserved a smack up yo head. That being said this probably the nicest board ever. Put on your big kid pants.