Wanted: Lifetime S/T on red

stevenontheradio

When they put the records up on the site they oversold. It sold out in like 15 minutes. Anyway, the label got the band to give up some of the records they had to cover what they oversold. They told me they got plenty from the band to cover what people had bought online, but then I got an email saying they were limiting the sales to one per customer (of the red vinyl) and refunding people for the other records they bought. I guess technically I didn't get fucked over since I got my money back, but I would much rather have had the record I bought so I could trade it for something.

Flood, you're wrong.

The record was oversold so the label asked the band to send some records to cover what they didn't have. For whatever reason (I've heard some were ruined because of a flood in New Jersey) the label still didn't have enough to cover all the orders, so they sent out emails saying they were sorry but they were only sending out one record per customer to make it fair.

The thing that sucks is that they didn't start doing that until after they had already shipped most of the orders, so people at the beginning of the process got whatever they wanted and people at the end (like me) got the shaft. I'm thankful I got one copy, but bummed I didn't get it all.

i lucked out and got one of these on red, not looking to trade or sell it though. fueled by ramen is really a god awful, sham of a record label that in general puts out beyond horrible music. i felt dirty just buying this record from them.

back in the day (pre fall out boy) fbr was one of my favorite labels, its a real shame that they have become such a shitty label. i totally see why vinnie left