Welcome to the New Vinyl Collective Forum!

Just wanted to say that if anyone is THAT annoyed with the blue, which I kinda was, but it's Sunday and I'm bored as fuck. So I found an addon for firefox where you can change an entire domains background colors: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/color-that-site/

It's not 100% perfect, but I turned mine gray and it's a tad easier on the eyes until they can add some other themes or change it...

Just wanted to say that if anyone is THAT annoyed with the blue, which I kinda was, but it's Sunday and I'm bored as fuck. So I found an addon for firefox where you can change an entire domains background colors: https://addons.mozil...olor-that-site/

It's not 100% perfect, but I turned mine gray and it's a tad easier on the eyes until they can add some other themes or change it...

We'll look into other themes.

I like the new board, good job guys!

One difference that I don't like, while being a very small deal, is on PB when you scrolled over a topic it showed the first few sentences of the OP. On this board it just shows the name of the topic and the date created. Is there an option to changing it? Did that even make sense?

ETA: Just found the preview arrow, so nevermind!

just a temp fix until things are settled :)

well, I don't believe in temp fixes - since, invariably, if we're set on the way something should look, why the hell would we change it to appease one person? now, that's the selfish answer, but its not incorrect. that said, I know what its like to be on the other side of a redesign and hate it - in that instance I'd much rather have options.

so if we're gonna make additional themes, it would be something that works with what we're trying to do here. ya know? I don't think its unfair of us to be picky, that said, we also don't want you to be unhappy. its a very slippery slope.

so, perhaps we'll try variations with different background colors. eventually I do want a background image, however, we had neither the time nor money to commission one. that said, with the boards up, we can now look into adding additional details and upgrades.

this is horrible.

6355_d8e8.gif

I'm just throwing out an option for the 10 people that said they disliked the blue background, because it is fairly obnoxious. For some at least, heh. I'll check randomly to see when it's gone, especially if you're doing stuff with the background besides solid colors. I know deadformat does some ad related stuff occasionally and it's kinda fun to have it get switched up a bit. Looking forward to the new goodies!