Welcome to the New Vinyl Collective Forum!

I like the new VC boards but the search options on the old boards was better... Or at least I haven't figured out how to search properly.. Anyway I used to hop on and search for the bands that interest me and then browse the boards for some new topics of interest. Now when I search for bands the results are tougher to piece together. Any one else? Any advice to offer?

Dear Haters of the Blue...

I have heard your cries and created a new template for you... VC Color Blind

It's all grey!

You will find it at the bottom of the change under the option "Change Theme"

So there ya go, enjoy.

Don't say I never did anything for ya.

awesome so much better

Here's one thing I would like (not sure how to get everyone to do it) to see happen on VC. Anytime there is a preorder, I think it would be cool to have everyone take advantage of the "topic tags" when posting a new thread.

For example:

2zpobb7.png

That way, anytime you wanted to strictly browse POs, all you would have to do is click on the Pre Order "topic tag"

Here's one thing I would like (not sure how to get everyone to do it) to see happen on VC. Anytime there is a preorder, I think it would be cool to have everyone take advantage of the "topic tags" when posting a new thread.

For example:

2zpobb7.png

That way, anytime you wanted to strictly browse POs, all you would have to do is click on the Pre Order "topic tag"

I love this idea.

I looked into the tags and i have set it up so you have to use at least one tag when you make a new post. There are options to make a list of them and you just pick but that is too limited so it how just forces 1 tag per post. You can tag up to 10 tags but you must use one as of now. Hope this helps people!