Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

No worries, yep that's me

Awesome, be sure to let me know your thoughts when you get the record!

This sale is only going to be through tonight, so grab this while it's still only $10 - We're trying to move the rest of the Beer copies, and then that's it! Thanks again to every one who has bought this or checked out the stream, we appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up to every one that bought this that Brendan Rivera is currently in the studio tracking the next EP with Mike Kalajian. Everything I've heard and everything Brendan told me seems like it should be the best thing he's done yet..

If you're thinking about getting the Beer colored record of "No Ocean.." be sure to grab one soon - we're starting to run pretty low...Thanks again to every one who got one already, really appreciate the support!

Any chance you have anything to do with Brendan's stuff on Big Cartel? Ordered a bundle at the end of August. About a month ago I wrote to him and he said he never saw the order so he was going to check if he had any more of the shirts that were supposed to go with it. I wrote him again earlier this week but then I saw he's working on a new album and am wondering if I'm going to get a response. If you don't have anything to do with it, do you know of someone I could contact?

As a side note to anyone reading this- the record is awesome and highly recommended (ordered the same time as the bundle and arrived really soon after).

Hey I just sent you a PM

Here's a video from the studio session the other day, I'm super excited after hearing the clips of the new songs in this video

• 2 weeks later...

Yo! If any of you guys live in the Boston, MA area Brendan is playing a full band show TONIGHT at TT the Bear's place in Cambridge, Ma. He'll be playing a lot of songs from No Ocean, and I'll be selling vinyl so come say hi if you're around and looking for something to do tonight! Brendan goes on around 8:30-9ish...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just a heads up that Brendan Rivera has a big holiday show in New York City tomorrow night (12/21/12) . He'll be performing full band with the bassist from Coheed & Cambria, Zach Cooper on bass! The show is at Santos Party House in NYC. Opening the show is Wooly & the Mammoth, Gameday Regulars, Antics and The Racer...Let me know if any of you can make it out!

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about dropping the price to $10 to move a few more of these as we're almost out of the Beer color...would that tempt any one? let me know! Take a listen to the record even if you're not gonna buy one, we'd appreciate it!

http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/album/no-ocean-in-ireland

seriously people, it's awesome.

my current favorite track: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/track/centerfold

Hell yea! Love this track! Honestly there is not one song on this album that isn't outstanding. Personally I think it's worth the buy for the title track alone. I suggest that everyone check it out immediately.

Thinking about dropping the price to $10 to move a few more of these as we're almost out of the Beer color...would that tempt any one? let me know! Take a listen to the record even if you're not gonna buy one, we'd appreciate it!

http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/album/no-ocean-in-ireland

I'd definitely be in at $10. I'm a cheap bastard so I'll go as low as possible  :)

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)