Changing Tubes in Pro-Ject Tube Box II

I have had a Pro-Ject Tube Box II for a couple years now, and I am looking for a way to increase the sound of my rig without investing a whole ton of money for new components (I just did that). Many people recommend changing the tubes in the tube box to something better. Does anybody have any recomendations on what tubes would help? I believe that it uses 12ax7 tubes. Also, does any biasing or anything have to be done? Or do I just unscrew the old tubes and put in the new ones?

Always been a fan of Gold Lion tubes by Genalex (http://tubedepot.com/gl-b759.html). Tubes don't screw. They pull. See photos of the tubes in the link.

Thanks! I always thought tubes were cheaper than that, but I suppose high quality tubes will cost more. Should I be ordering the option "Low Noise and Microphonics – If you have a phono stage that has to have the quietest preamp tubes available, we can ensure you get the best with this option."?

Will there be any adjustments that I need to make to the phono stage after installation? Or is it good to go.

What improvements do you think I will notice from the stock tubes? Do you think it will be enough of a difference to warrant just over $100?

I'd say some options would be helpful, especially low noise considering it is a phono pre. It should be a simple swap. Old out, new in. And those are quality tubes, I think it will make a nice difference, but whether or not you'll hear it? Who knows. If you ever want to sell that preamp, let me know! I regret selling mine.

When I upgraded my integrated (Rotel-RA1064), I started using its phono channel because it is SUPER quiet. One of the best integrated phonos I've ever heard. I've been on the market for another pre though. I was looking at a Jolida JD-9 for the longest time. Never pulled the trigger. I've thought about Parasound Zphono since my friend is a Parasound dealer.