SS: ben folds, straylight run, fun, mae...

thedillon

bank account went to shit and have to sell some stuff... all of these are PPD...I think they're all priced fairly, please don't take advantage of the fact i'm desperate lol.

Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman - $30ppd

Mae - The Everglow - $30ppd

Straylight Run - s/t (Yellow) - $25ppd SOLD

fun. - The Ghost That You Are To Me - $25ppd

pm me if interested!

...why does everyone wanna charge so much for that fun. record? i know it's gear shaped and looks cool and all that but shit. i can't bring myself to pay more than 15 dollars for 4 songs no matter how much i love the band/album design. also, there were 2000 pressed.... feel like that should've made it easier for me to find at a lower price by now.

...why does everyone wanna charge so much for that fun. record? i know it's gear shaped and looks cool and all that but shit. i can't bring myself to pay more than 15 dollars for 4 songs no matter how much i love the band/album design. also, there were 2000 pressed.... feel like that should've made it easier for me to find at a lower price by now.

I think I paid $16.99 on RSD and havent seen it go for lower than $25+shipping anywhere

• 4 weeks later...