Audio Technica AT-LP120 USB @ 33 1/3 RPM?

I don't know much, but when it comes to this I've tried using my speed adjustment to sync a vinyl with an mp3 and have never been able to successfully do it. As close as it gets, it always loses sync after at least a minute or so. I would guess it's going to be virtually impossible to set it exactly at 33 1/3rpm, another one of those imperfections that comes along with the media IMO. I would just try to get it as close to a digital/CD version as possible :unsure:

I think direct drive tables are far more accurate on the default speed setting than a belt drive that has the same adjustment. When I had a belt drive stanton, the default speed setting actually put the song into a different key entirely (about a half-step higher, I had to slow it way down to get it back to normal). But I imagine all tables are different in this regard, and I'm not comparing high-end belt drive tables since those usually don't have a speed adjustment.