New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

Yeah, I spoke with Alexis (Johnny Jewel's manager). Sounds like the Lost River vinyl had hit some snags on the licensing and printing side but he says it looks gorgeous but we probably shouldn't be expecting it until the fall. Still I completely encourage everyone to buy these represses as they looking amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Checked in the store and guess what...some stuff is coming out soon!

JOHNNY JEWEL "The Other Side Of Midnight" Lp 180 Gram Two Tone Clear Dipped In Blood Ltd. 2000

CHROMATICS "Drumless" Lp Pressed On 180 Gram Grape Juice Plus Vinyl Ltd. 1000

DESIRE "Under Your Spell" Lp 180 Gram Two Tone Clear Dipped In Electric Purple VInyl Ltd. 2000

Coming out on August 17th. These beauties will be $12 each. I mean seriously guys, what a deal. Support IDIB and Johnny!

• 3 weeks later...

These have been pushed back to August 31st.

New release added, too! GLASS CANDY "Feeling Without Touching" Signed In Silver Pen 180 Transparent Pink Lemonade Vinyl - limited to 2000

Checked in the store and guess what...some stuff is coming out soon!

JOHNNY JEWEL "The Other Side Of Midnight" Lp 180 Gram Two Tone Clear Dipped In Blood Ltd. 2000

CHROMATICS "Drumless" Lp Pressed On 180 Gram Grape Juice Plus Vinyl Ltd. 1000

DESIRE "Under Your Spell" Lp 180 Gram Two Tone Clear Dipped In Electric Purple VInyl Ltd. 2000

Coming out on August 17th. These beauties will be $12 each. I mean seriously guys, what a deal. Support IDIB and Johnny!

These have been pushed back to August 31st.

New release added, too! GLASS CANDY "Feeling Without Touching" Signed In Silver Pen 180 Transparent Pink Lemonade Vinyl - limited to 2000

Nice work adding that info. Saw that but I never put it up on here. Excited to get my hands on this. Still definitely getting that Other Side of Midnight as well.

Chromatics - In The City is also coming soon.

Lost River tests came in, and last I heard they were waiting on books and sleeves, but I think everything has been pushed back.

All the songs for Dear Tommy are complete. They will be seeing release soon. Not on traditional vinyl for a while, but umm you can expect them soon?

nice, where's this info at? 

Chromatics - In The City is also coming soon.

Lost River tests came in, and last I heard they were waiting on books and sleeves, but I think everything has been pushed back.

All the songs for Dear Tommy are complete. They will be seeing release soon. Not on traditional vinyl for a while, but umm you can expect them soon?

Honestly just wait for Lost River to be on IDIB. Much cheaper on their site imo. And yeah, Dear Tommy was suppose to come out on Valentine's, then Johnny's bday in May, and so on. The guy is a perfectionist, and I can patiently wait for that. And yeah, considering how long it took Kill for Love to be released on vinyl after its internet release, (which was about a year i think), it's going to be awhile seeing those on records. But I got faith these might come sooner on wax than later.