New Color Vinyl for Glass Candy/Chromatics/Desire - IDIB

• 4 weeks later...

I recently moved and emailed Echo Park records saying 'hey, I ordered these records a month ago and haven't received shipping confirmation... I'm moving in two weeks, here is my new address' and miraculously they shipped the next day.

I think you just need to keep tabs on them, which is annoying.

we've had about 10 emails back in forth. one of the records i ordered, they ran out of because they accidentally sent 10 to a store that won't return them. they're offering to send me whatever they have left, and i finally said, okay just send it, but they offered to send me the rest of my order 5 or 6 times in the last two months. i always agree, yet they still haven't sent them. even though they say "we'll send you confirmation later today".

• 4 months later...

For a tiny label, IDIB blows through an amazing amount of vinyl; all 20,000 copies of "Kill For Love" are gone. I was going to post that they had the icey blue repress up (the "rarer" of the pressings at a whopping 5,000), but they're already gone. 

Last week they had 350 copies. 

Insane.

• 4 months later...

IDIB has updated their store with some new vinyl that they'll probably blow through in like two days:

GLASS CANDY "B/E/A/T/B/O/X" Remastered On Crystal Clear Vinyl  (3000 copies)

"AFTER DARK" 3xLP Remastered On Crystal Clear (5000 copies)

"Kill For Love" 2xLP On Snow White Vinyl (1000 Copies)

Nice post, oxxo.  I've been sleeping on listening to Kill For Love for a while now.  (It's just so long.TWSS)  But having gotten around to it the other day, I now feel obligated to pull the trigger.  Really can't beat that double-LP price... but I'm leaning towards either the magenta or icy variants, even if they're a few bucks more elsewhere.