Circa Survive w/ Touche Amore, Balance & Composure, O'Brother

Sep 13 Toad's Placew/ Circa Survive New Haven, CT RSVP Share Sep 14 Terminal 5w/ Circa Survive New York, NY RSVP Share Sep 15 House of Bluesw/ Circa Survive Boston, MA RSVP Share Sep 18 The Norvaw/ Circa Survive Norfolk, VA RSVP Share Sep 19 Amos' Southend Music Hallw/ Circa Survive Charlotte, NC RSVP Share Sep 21 Center Stagew/ Circa Survive Atlanta, GA RSVP Share Sep 22 Beacham Theatrew/ Circa Survive Orlando, FL RSVP Share Sep 26 The Canneryw/ Circa Survive Nashville, TN RSVP Share Sep 28 House Of Bluesw/ Circa Survive New Orleans, LA RSVP Share Sep 29 House of Bluesw/ Circa Survive Houston, TX RSVP Share Sep 30 House of Bluesw/ Circa Survive Dallas, TX RSVP Share Oct 02 Emo's Eastw/ Circa Survive Austin, TX RSVP Share Oct 03 Sunset Stationw/ Circa Survive San Antonio, TX RSVP Share Oct 05 The Marqueew/ Circa Survive Tempe, AZ RSVP Share Oct 07 Fox Theaterw/ Circa Survive Pomona, CA RSVP Share Oct 10 Club Nokia La Livew/ Circa Survive Los Angeles, CA RSVP Share Oct 11 The Regencyw/ Circa Survive San Francisco, CA RSVP Share Oct 12 Wonder Ballroomw/ Circa Survive Portland, OR RSVP Share Oct 13 The Showbox SoDow/ Circa Survive Seattle, WA RSVP Share Oct 15 In the Venuew/ Circa Survive Salt Lake City, UT RSVP Share Oct 16 The Summit Music Hallw/ Circa Survive Denver, CO RSVP Share Oct 18 Granadaw/ Circa Survive Lawrence, KS RSVP Share Oct 19 Cabooze On The West Bankw/ Circa Survive Minneapolis, MN RSVP Share Oct 20 Vic Theatrew/ Circa Survive Chicago, IL RSVP Share Oct 21 The Crofootw/ Circa Survive Pontiac, MI RSVP Share Oct 24 House of Bluesw/ Circa Survive Cleveland, OH RSVP Share Oct 25 Town Ballroomw/ Circa Survive Buffalo, NY RSVP Share Oct 26 Westcott Theaterw/ Circa Survive Syracuse, NY RSVP Share

Closest date is 3 hours away, but with this line up it's definitely worth the drive. #midwestproblems

Anything I ever want to see is 3 hours away as the Twin Cities are 3 hours south of Duluth. That's when bands actually decide to tour through MN (or Milwaukee/Madison for a 6-7 hours drive). I feel your pain man.

i'll give them a chace but i agree i wish circa would branch out with their support acts instead of always post-hardcore bands.

I really tried to give touché a chance i've just heard way to many bands 5-6 years ago that sounded like them. o'brother on the other hand I absolutely can't wait to see. b&c isn't bad it's just for the kids, high school me would've liked them

Are Balance and Composure or o'Brother post hardcore? Seems like the only band slightly in that genre are Touche...

hell i don't anymore peoples idea of genres are so skewered it's just an easy classification i suppose.

it's just like it was a few years ago where a close knit community of bands toured together which is of course a good thing.

This tour does nothing for me. I love Circa Survive, but as some one else said O'Brother was kind of boring during the Thrice tour, and TA isn't really my thing. I like Balance and Composure and they were good the time I saw them, however not sure I want to go to chicago for this one. Maybe if it was going to Milwaukee.

hell i don't anymore peoples idea of genres are so skewered it's just an easy classification i suppose.

it's just like it was a few years ago where a close knit community of bands toured together which is of course a good thing.

I think this is the first time any of these bands have toured together, except for maybe TA/B&C

regardless, I'm only excited for them two. if i go.

oh no i meant just as far as bands from slightly different scenes but kinda tour together or whatever i.e.; like circa & fear before.

anyhow i'm in the same boat as you excited for two bands but i'll def still check out the others

i loooved it when bands like that tour together - specifically circa and fear before.. they have played with lots of bands in the same 'wave' (dudestorm tours were awesome) but they don't necessarily play the same music- it's nice to get to experience a little bit of awesome from four great bands rather than listening to three bands the kinda sound like the headlining band except you'd rather just listen to the headliner..

dunno if any of that makes sense..

anyways i'll probably make go to the dallas date even though i'm not the biggest fan of the hob