Andrew W.K. - I Get Wet Reissue?

I know this was posted awhile ago on the old board, couldn't find any updates anywhere on here. Anybody know any detials on the vinyl reissue other than it's being released on July 17th? Pressing info, where to buy it, etc.

"I Get Wet will also be reissued as a special double gate-fold vinyl LP."

http://andrewwk.com/news/century-media-records-reissues-andrew-wks-i-get-wet

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know where the special editions will be up for sale at? and are they going up on the 14th as well? vinyl, not the cd listed above.

Pre-order link for LP (N/A yet):http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Andrew_W.K._-_I_Get_Wet_10th_Anniversary_Ed._-LP-_-PRE-ORDER_COMING_8+14-/42879

Pre-order link for deluxe CD: http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Andrew_W.K._-_I_Get_Wet_10th_Anniversary_Edition_-Collectors_Edition--PO-/42772

Pre-order link for non-deluxe CD: http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Andrew_W.K._-_I_Get_Wet_10th_Anniversary_Edition_-PRE-ORDER-/42767

Andrew Puts His Jeans & Hair In New CD

Following the unveiling of the packaging and track listing of the I Get Wet 10th Anniversary deluxe edition last week, Andrew W.K. has given details of a super limited 500 double-disc autographed edition. In addition to an autographed 20-page booklet that accompanies the two discs, the 500 double-CD copies will also include very unique personal items from the party king himself. These items, inserted at random, may include a piece of Andrew W.K.’s own stage-worn filthy white Levi's 501 jeans that were hand cut by Andrew into 496 pieces! Three of the remaining limited packages will contain a lock of W.K.’s unwashed hair, while one lucky purchaser will receive an autographed airplane ticket stub that W.K. used to fly from Prague to New York City during his 2012 world tour. Out of consideration for the recipients of his dirty jeans and hair, a Bloody Nose Air-Freshener will also be included in all packages to help with any potential odors caused by Andrew's unwashed gifts.

“I wanted to give a piece of myself and this party to everyone who got one of these limited editions,” explains W.K. “Originally, I had wanted to include used tissues and one of my hangnails, but I was told that some international shipping laws don't allow sending human flesh or bodily fluids inside of music packaging. So I decided to give the party people my dirty white jeans and hair instead. My jeans and hair give me party power—kind of like Dumbo's magic feather. They're blessed with the power of positive partying, and I hope that these objects bring even more magical partying to anyone who possesses them.”

To be released by Century Media Records on August 28th, 2012, the "I Get Wet" 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition comes in a stunning double-gatefold LP edition or a two-CD edition. In addition to the original landmark debut album by W.K., the deluxe edition extends the partying with a second disc/LP of never- before-heard live recordings, early demo recordings, alternate mixes, and other previously unreleased material. For the live recordings on the second disc W.K. and his team recorded their live concerts using a special custom-designed technology. With the aim of recreating the sound inside his own ear canals while he performs on stage, they constructed a unique microphone enclosure disguised to look like a piece of monitor equipment and designed to replicate W.K.’s skull. The resulting audio is raw, chaotic and full of live energy.

The deluxe packaging includes a photo-realistic oil painting of the original album cover by artist Gonzalo Garcia as well as extensive liner notes and dozens of never-before-seen photos from the original recording sessions of I Get Wet as well as throughout Andrew W.K.’s career.

• 2 weeks later...