PO: The Dark Knight Rises OST LP

81ClwMG6DrL._AA1500_.jpg

Amazon has a preorder up for the new Dark Night Rises Soundtrack. Info says it's a single LP. It looks like the running time is about 45-50 minutes, so i guess that's possible. It's hard to say if this will be like The Dark Knight 2LP and be available a year later for less than $10 (yet, now way out of print) or like the Inception LP which now fetches over $200 on ebay. Either way, I know I want it. I streamed a bit of the record yesterday and it's amazing. $28 is just a bit steep for a single LP.

http://www.amazon.co...8LY/ref=mb_oe_l

I finally found it thru google. I'll keep my amazon order because they're good about replacing items that come wrecked--which neither amazon or best buy pack vinyl well at all.

when amazon ships in the frustration free packaging, it's usually the best. the one time i had an issue was when i ordered the new hives record from amazon, and UPS delivered it on a 110 degree day and it must've had heavy boxes on top of it and it bent in half. i put in for a refund on amazon and they sent me out a replacement that day.

when amazon ships in the frustration free packaging, it's usually the best. the one time i had an issue was when i ordered the new hives record from amazon, and UPS delivered it on a 110 degree day and it must've had heavy boxes on top of it and it bent in half. i put in for a refund on amazon and they sent me out a replacement that day.

the only time i've gotten frustration free packing the sleeve was split. all the other times they've been in the big boxes w/ bags of air.

thanks for the heads up! Went ahead and grabbed one - it's funny, because I wanted the TDK soundtrack for nearly three years and never settled on it until I had some Amazon credit and snagged a copy for $24 back in September. It's crazy that in the last eight months, it's shot up to four times that - ah well, I'm not taking the risk since the hype around this film is deafening and I want this soundtrack so badly. Now if only they'd go back and re-release BB on vinyl...

thanks for the heads up! Went ahead and grabbed one - it's funny, because I wanted the TDK soundtrack for nearly three years and never settled on it until I had some Amazon credit and snagged a copy for $24 back in September. It's crazy that in the last eight months, it's shot up to four times that - ah well, I'm not taking the risk since the hype around this film is deafening and I want this soundtrack so badly. Now if only they'd go back and re-release BB on vinyl...

lasiurus on vinyl would melt my heart

There has been a used copy of the BB OST at Park Ave forever for like $8.