THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

I am a big fan of Thrice and am so grateful to have this site to stay updated on this pre-order stuff. WAY stoked that I got my pre-order in. I woulda paid $100 for just the Vinyl LP's if that's what they made it, it doesn't matter to me, I love all their stuff.

I went with the deluxe bundle although it kind of seemed silly to pay $40 extra for a poster and t-shirt. But I have never gotten a bundle before so I figured no better time than now. Shipping sucks, but, yeah, it's better just to not think about it haha.

Not surprised it sold out, I've made the mistake of waiting or not buying presale before, and I really regretted it (Alchemy Vinyl, Colored Beggars Signed Vinyl). Was not going to let that happen with this. Musically, Thrice puts on some of the best live performances I have ever seen, so this is definitely something I will enjoy and be keeping for a long time.

They just posted on their Facebook account that they will be selling it through Amazon shortly! "Pre-orders for the LP of "Anthology" have sold out on our store. We will be opening up another pre-order for the LP's on amazon.com shortly. Please keep checking back, as we will post the link when it goes live. Thanks!"