I recently purchased a sealed copy of the Glamour Kills Tour Compilation LP off of eBay, but when it arrived I opened the shrink wrap to find that the record had warped while sealed in its packaging. It's not a terrible warp, but it is enough that the disc is unplayable. Any suggestions for how I should go about fixing this? I don't have any experience with warped vinyl.

I have only gotten one warped record and I've been using it as my test subject lol

So far the best results is placing it under my laptop and playing World of Warcraft :P

Weight + light heat

ill have to try this with Purple Rain..

Yea, I got a 17" MBP so that lil fucker gets hawt while doing my hxc raids on Friday nights :P

my 13" mbp has gotten unusually hot from reading pdf files the last couple days...

although this 100 degree weather might have some influence

Not sure how it can't flatten the record. It is made and gets warped by combining heat and pressure, so to undo it the same technique should work.

I've actually stuck records simply between stacks of books (I don't have any panes) and it's always worked for me. It's not total flattening but I mean pretty much every SST record comes slightly warped and they play fine.