Thursday - War All the Time 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

I feel like I've been working on this one forever now, its almost here. Hot Topic will have this exclusively as a 2xLP with the original CD artwork, gatefold jacket. The vinyl will be opaque and I asked them to try and match the greenish-gray color of the sky thats right above the building on the cover so we'll see how that turns out.

As of right now this is looking to be out around 8/28 and it will be limited to 1500 copies

I just approved the test and it sounds pretty awesome. It will be $19.99. Oh and it will have the bonus track "Ný batterí" which is a Sigur Rós cover. I believe that track was on the Japanese version of the WAtT CD.

Calling an ugly marble in advance.

But really, that's awesome news. Spanning it across two LPs is a great touch, as is the inclusion of Ný Batterí. The use of the original CD artwork is also incentive (for me) to pick it up, too. This will make a lot of people happy - can't wait to see how it'll unfold.

Are there plans to include the booklet as well? I've always admired the art associated with this release.

Nice. I'm not sure about the whole 2XLP thing but including the bonus track definitely helps justify it. I like that it will feature the original artwork but that vinyl color sounds like it will be bad. Hoping for minimal to no marbling.

Sorry to go off-topic but in the midst of all your recent exclusive releases I have to ask, have you ever gotten any word on any of the Manson stuff?

Nice. I'm not sure about the whole 2XLP thing but including the bonus track definitely helps justify it. I like that it will feature the original artwork but that vinyl color sounds like it will be bad. Hoping for minimal to no marbling.

Sorry to go off-topic but in the midst of all your recent exclusive releases I have to ask, have you ever gotten any word on any of the Manson stuff?

Still working on some Manson stuff. Im pretty sure some stuff will happen soon with those.