MAN ADVICE

distance yourself from her. if she pursues you after this... maybe she realized she messed up. if she doesn't, you've got other options too. Either way it doesn't sound like she wants to commit to you, and it kind of seems like you're looking for someone more exclusive with her.

My last girl was a FWB and I closed things off with her to be with new girl. I'm def gonna be careful with this one but that's where it might end up until I meet someone else. I'm open to the idea of sharing, whatever, I just like honesty yanno? Texting is back to normal since we had our talk this morning.

So, since my last successful attempt at dating, it's been a year of nothing but dating failures and hook ups. I have started something new and told myself that I would not hook up with anyone (sex) unless I am seriously interested and dating the girl. I mean that really wouldn't take more than like 3-4 dates, so it's not that long. The problem is it has been like 2 months now, and it blows.

So, since my last successful attempt at dating, it's been a year of nothing but dating failures and hook ups. I have started something new and told myself that I would not hook up with anyone (sex) unless I am seriously interested and dating the girl. I mean that really wouldn't take more than like 3-4 dates, so it's not that long. The problem is it has been like 2 months now, and it blows.

I did the same thing. After a long string of random hook ups, I decided I need to stop that shit and said I would only get with somebody I planned on being in a relationship. It lasted about two weeks as the girl I'm seeing now is definitely relationship material.

Hang in there buddy, it'll happen.

I divide things into categories. Like: sex, fucking, and making love. all different, all equally awesome in their own different ways.

and then there are the days where you and a partner are just in the zone, and you hit for the cycle.

guys i need sex so bad..

my friend and I came to the agreement that sex is classified as pretty vanilla, you both just want to get off/are watching tv during the act. fucking is hair pulling, up against the wall type business.

Is the difference between sex and fucking sort of like the difference between getting drunk on a Wednesday or getting drunk on a Saturday? Essentially the same thing, one just seems better?

Getting drunk on a Wednesday is so much fun. Except for the part where you have to wake up at 8 the next morning.... and find yourself in a strange girl's bed... and then have to walk 5km back to your car so that you can drive home, shower, change, and head to work. (That was my story of the past 12 hours in case it wasn't obvious... god damn karaoke night!)