Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

If anyone ever finds a good condition copy of the UO-exclusive Twin Shadow - Confess LP, you just gotta know that I'll hook you up with some reimbursement if you grab it for me.

I have a copy with a bit of shelf wear (its UO), but the vinyl is flat. I hadn't thought about selling it, but you can send an offer my way if you want.

UO in Santa Barbara had ZERO sale items, unless I missed a tiny solitary cubby somewhere. Meanwhile, Pasadena UO has two full free-standing racks, both sides, of sale items. Gotta look around if you want 90s alt and 2010s major label electro-folk-indie records for $10.

Checking the one on Melrose next week.

Do they honor online prices in store?

I just went to the store & picked up Delta Spirit - Into the Wide. It was part of the $4.99 sale online. It wasn't in the sale section at the store but they still priced matched it for me. I wasn't able to pull it up on their website on my phone since it sold out. However, I did a google search for it and they said that was good enough!

Saved the $5 shipping and as a bonus it was pressed on white vinyl. I assumed it was black. 

My store has about 200 records marked down and I got some records that people were looking for...

Pulp - Different Class

Fennesz - Enless Summer

Codeine - The White Birch

Also...

Also, if you're looking for

Small Faces - Small Faces

Grandaddy - Sumday

Wavves - Afraid of Heights

Have those as well...

PM me