Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Each store gets a certain amount of copies, and typically, once they're gone, they're gone. I know my store only got two or three copies on purple, and now we have black vinyl in stock. Your best bet is to go to a higher-volume store in person to check out the selection, or to call in advance and ask for them to put whatever you want on hold if they have it.

But yeah, the UO Solange sold out pretty quickly, as far as I know. All of the Atlanta-area stores sold theirs real fast.

18 hours ago, Aych said:

Each store gets a certain amount of copies, and typically, once they're gone, they're gone. I know my store only got two or three copies on purple, and now we have black vinyl in stock. Your best bet is to go to a higher-volume store in person to check out the selection, or to call in advance and ask for them to put whatever you want on hold if they have it.

But yeah, the UO Solange sold out pretty quickly, as far as I know. All of the Atlanta-area stores sold theirs real fast.

Ok that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info. Im currently in SoCal and i tried all of San Diego and a little of LA. Think ill just have to buy it off of discogs. 

Hopefully i dont miss out on any exclusives from now on.

12 hours ago, Aych said:

Mhm! Caroline plays in the store all the damn time, so I'd be shocked if we didn't start carrying it if/once they press it.

Thank you. I'll happily pick up the cassette if it doesn't end up on vinyl. 

3 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

On board for this, I love Aminé so much, I'm gonna try and go to his event at Urban Outfitters on Sunday in LA, and I hope Good For You gets a vinyl edition.

Have a good time! I'm gonna be in LA the day after, I'm bummed I'm missing that 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Vector53 said:

tenor.gif

It's that time of year
Christmastime is here
And with the blessings from above
God sends you his love
And everybody's okay
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

Edited by Pupples

UO are weirding me out. 

Ordered that Christina Aguilera s/t LP. Got notice that it was delayed. Then order got cancelled due to some issue with my PayPal and CC. Had 48 hours to re-order. Figured fuck it and didn't re-order. Now a week later got a shipping notice email for it. 

Uh. OK. Let's see what shows up tomorrow if it does according to the tracking. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

UO are weirding me out. 

Ordered that Christina Aguilera s/t LP. Got notice that it was delayed. Then order got cancelled due to some issue with my PayPal and CC. Had 48 hours to re-order. Figured fuck it and didn't re-order. Now a week later got a shipping notice email for it. 

Uh. OK. Let's see what shows up tomorrow if it does according to the tracking. 

The same thing happened to me last week when I bought the new PVRIS album. I figured it was because my credit card was expiring soon, but if multiple people are experiencing the same thing then maybe it wasn't because of that. I reordered it using debit and it seemed to work. I'm still unable to cancel the pending PayPal payment from my first order though. I dunno what's going on. 

1 minute ago, N8TRU1 said:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/brand-new-science-fiction-limited-2xlp?category=vinyl-exclusives&color=100

"Limited to just 5,000 copies on UO-exclusive clear double-disc vinyl"

just 5,000 everyone

JUST 5,000

I'm genuinely surprised this is still available. With ONLY 5,000 copies. Then again, it's difficult to see clear vinyl in a frame. What are we up to, not counting the unlimited press? Like 15,500 copies on limited vinyl?