Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

13 minutes ago, Aych said:

Black Friday is just around the corner y'all! I'm keeping it purposely vague so I don't get in trouble for spilling the beans before the company announces anything, but expect something good (and very similar to last year) from us this time around.

For those of us whom didn't pay attention to your specials last year....can you share that info at least?

16 minutes ago, Aych said:

Black Friday is just around the corner y'all! I'm keeping it purposely vague so I don't get in trouble for spilling the beans before the company announces anything, but expect something good (and very similar to last year) from us this time around.

Isn't Urban's Black Friday sale always just 50% off of clearance, nothing off of full price?

9 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I'm just curious what happened to that NSYNC Christmas album that was up for preorder. My girlfriend would love that. Did it sell out?

I received my copy last week but for some reason the pre order was pulled from the site a couple days after it went up.

14 hours ago, The Saint said:

I'm just curious what happened to that NSYNC Christmas album that was up for preorder. My girlfriend would love that. Did it sell out?

I'm actually not sure about this one. The Discogs listing said it came out last week, but I don't remember our store getting any. I'll check in on that when I get to work tomorrow just to see what's up.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:55 AM, The Saint said:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/nsync-home-for-christmas-limited-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=060

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Reshiram454 said:

There's actually a bunch of upcoming hip-hop and R&B exclusives on the way:

Jhene Aiko - Trip

Lil Uzi Vert - Luv is Rage 2

Russ - There's Really a Wolf

I don't even think any of these have a standard version available yet . 

Luv is Rage 2 is also on Amazon, though I'm not sure what colour it is. I hope at some point there's a light blue to match the cover

• 2 weeks later...