Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

are you trying to say UO doesnt overprice the shit out of their vinyl? cause i beg to differ.

Yes.

also, off topic, but why have you been a member of VC since 07, and only have 6 posts? youre also 46? if i didnt know any better, id say you scream "flipper" to me. or do you work for urban and flip as a hobby?

Is it any of your business?

might as well have just said "yes, i am a flipper" cause thats what you bascially just said. hope you sleep well at night knowing you take advantage of other

collectors, old man.

i don't think i've ever seen an lp at UO priced under $18

I have only paid more than $9.99 for an LP at UO once (M83).  You gotta wait it out.  They drop their prices after a few months.

EMA/Rapture = $6.99 each

Feist metals/Bon Iver/Hot Chip/Thurston Moore/Of Montreal x2 = $9.99 each

Plus not to mention the j dilla, pharcyde, grateful dead x2, iggy pop, jane birkin, serge gainsbourg, ride (and more) records I have paid $6.99 or less for at UO.

every store in the world has sales. that doesn't justify the average regularly priced LP.

Haha.

Victim much?

Seriously, my point, the one you missed, is that you don't HAVE to pay the regular price if you wait.  And if you can't wait, then you sir are justifying their prices.

Haha, victim much?

what the fuck could you possibly mean by that? do i feel victimized by urban outfitters prices? no, because i walk .08 miles to newbury comics to find the same selection x10 at a fraction of the price

what the fuck could you possibly mean by that? do i feel victimized by urban outfitters prices? no, because i walk .08 miles to newbury comics to find the same selection x10 at a fraction of the price

Probably not the UO exclusive vinyl, for which this here thread is dedicated to.

*sigh.

Probably not the UO exclusive vinyl, for which this here thread is dedicated to.

*sigh.

sorry i don't give a damn about bon iver being on red and not black. but the uo exclusives are merely a sliver of their overpriced selection.

sorry i don't give a damn about bon iver being on red and not black. but the uo exclusives are merely a sliver of their overpriced selection.

Again, the entire point of this thread is for people who DO CARE what color the Bon Iver record is to share info.  Not gripe about prices.  Pretty sure there is a thread for that already.

you know what, fuck it. this isnt even worth the argument. im with RY on this one.

I liked this post before you edited it.  

Definitely not leaving a thread I started because you don't like the store it refers to.

I do agree with you half of what you said though Tokimedo, this is not worth the argument.  No one has to buy anything at a price they do not think is fair.  Nor should anyone be forced to read Rybread's complaining about a store's pricing in a thread about colored vinyl.  Boo-hoo.