AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

uniquestyle88

Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

I'm old enough to remember when "UO" referred always to Urge Overkill.

Saaaaame. There's an extra layer for me: I've managed to avoid both UO's (well, outside of THAT song, which is really, really good tbh) equally for what feels like forever.

33 minutes ago, deltadon said:

All the UO vinyl is dinged up, ripped shrink wrap, or completely opened in store. I can't imagine their shipping being any better. Has anyone had good luck with shipping and or customer service for a bum record thats shipped?

The only record I ever ordered from them was the Brand New exclusive they had and it showed up fine

12 hours ago, deltadon said:

All the UO vinyl is dinged up, ripped shrink wrap, or completely opened in store. I can't imagine their shipping being any better. Has anyone had good luck with shipping and or customer service for a bum record thats shipped?

I only ordered twice but both came fine a few dinged up ones from store and some good ones so uo is all over the place with condition 

2 hours ago, fanboy101 said:

I only ordered twice but both came fine a few dinged up ones from store and some good ones so uo is all over the place with condition 

Not sure if they still do this or if it's a case by case thing but, a few years ago, I got a trashed store copy via their online site and I requested a clean/non-decimated replacement from their warehouse/distributor and the UO customer service person on the phone made it happen.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:46 AM, deltadon said:

I always wondered what the deal with that was.