PO: Limp Bizkit - Significant Other

1 hour ago, zerohacker said:

Damn, wish it was 3 Dolla Bill or Chocolate Starfish, I already have Significant Other. 

Same, I picked my red copy up in an ebay lot last year for $25 with an original Americana lp by offspring. I'm just posting so other people can maybe get it but also hoping those other two albums get a release 

I can't imagine any of this has aged well and judging from the sheer amount of Hybrid Theory LPs for £9.99 on my last visit to HMV I wouldn't be surprised if this is just fodder for the sin bins that you'll be able to pick up for low low prices a month after release.

Only thing I'd like to see that is even mildly related to Limp Bizkit get pressed to vinyl is Black Light Burns debut Cruel Melody. That I would buy with the quickness.

When this album first came out, I gave my brother $20 to buy it for me when he went to the mall, since I had only ever paid like $15 for any CD before that (I was only 14 so I couldn't drive myself). When he came back he told me I owed him money because the Sam Goody at the mall was charging $29.99 for it. In retrospect, this should have prepared me for collecting records down the line.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...